Otro Mundo Ausente

Changing the blog layout now... For those of you who happen accross my blog these days, you're in for something different from my Peace Corps doings. I'm back state-side in the UP, Michigan, finishing my master in volcanology. These days you'll hear about my doings post-PC, and occassionally some random thoughts I just need to get out there. Politics, conservation, persepctive, people who bug me.... whatever. I hope it doesn't fatigue you too much. best. -adam-

Monday, October 10, 2005

Updates Keep Coming...

Things might be happening. I have recieved word that my services have been requested down South, but a heck of a lot further North than I had last heard. Those 'canes that had gone through Central America must have sent sparks flying cause I guess now geo-hazards are now considered bad things by more people than just who they affect. Can't say too much now, but as the news comes in, you'll all know very soon afterwards...

-Ciao-

1 Comments:

  • At 07:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com