Otro Mundo Ausente

Changing the blog layout now... For those of you who happen accross my blog these days, you're in for something different from my Peace Corps doings. I'm back state-side in the UP, Michigan, finishing my master in volcanology. These days you'll hear about my doings post-PC, and occassionally some random thoughts I just need to get out there. Politics, conservation, persepctive, people who bug me.... whatever. I hope it doesn't fatigue you too much. best. -adam-

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Field Trip with Popo


This is our group out on field trip. OK, the volcano is actually called Popocatepetl. We got to see a bunch of volcanic deposits, but we got closer to the volcano, and that was a lot cooler....Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You didn't tell me you were coming to Mexico?! Congratulations on Peace Corps, good luck in Guatemala- maybe I can come visit you...

    Dre

     
  • At 07:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com