Otro Mundo Ausente

Changing the blog layout now... For those of you who happen accross my blog these days, you're in for something different from my Peace Corps doings. I'm back state-side in the UP, Michigan, finishing my master in volcanology. These days you'll hear about my doings post-PC, and occassionally some random thoughts I just need to get out there. Politics, conservation, persepctive, people who bug me.... whatever. I hope it doesn't fatigue you too much. best. -adam-

Sunday, January 08, 2006

and....I'm off

Well, first let me say thanks. Those of you who put in the effort to send a little contribution to Beth's project really made my day. I always knew I had great friends and relatives and you all just proved me right. It looks great, so many thanks to Beth as well.

Anyways, enough with the sappy stuff. I'm off in less than 18 hours for DC, and I don't know when I'll be able to wirte another entry. I'll be there for two nights, and on the morning after the second night I leave the hotel for Guatemala (I'll be calling it Guate mainly from now on....[Gwa-tay]). I'll live for 3 months doing language, cultural, technical, etc. training and then I'll be assigned to a community doing my actual assignment. Should be pretty cool.

I'll be updating my blog when I can and be posting pics too. I'll be doing my part, so I want to know what you are all up to as well. Leave a note or something, make a mark on the map, send an email...or packages that'll probably take a month to get to me maybe. I'll give an address later.

I won't go on any longer, but thanks for being awesome. See you all soon.

Take care. Love you all.

-adam-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com