Otro Mundo Ausente

Changing the blog layout now... For those of you who happen accross my blog these days, you're in for something different from my Peace Corps doings. I'm back state-side in the UP, Michigan, finishing my master in volcanology. These days you'll hear about my doings post-PC, and occassionally some random thoughts I just need to get out there. Politics, conservation, persepctive, people who bug me.... whatever. I hope it doesn't fatigue you too much. best. -adam-

Friday, July 21, 2006

Confession

I have a confession to make...

Some of the pics on flickr are not mine. My friend Jonathon got this new camera which takes incredible pics. Mine is my more than 3 yr. old baby that still fits in my pocket. I´ll get around to marking his pics when I find a faster computer. So, if you want to get me a present...maybe now you´ve an idea. It could also help with my research on Santiaguito if I don´t get outside support for certain things....who knows though.

1 Comments:

  • At 04:30 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you disregarded the Ugg guidelines and wore your boots in water,
    otherwise you dropped liquid on the boot, you might have stains along your boots.
    There are a number of types for babies, however the very top of the
    favorites list include:. In addition, once you seem with the labels for the manufacturing
    site, you ought to bear in mind how the labels which exhibit "Manufactured in China"
    are authentic, and several others are counterfeits.


    my page ... グッチ

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com